Saturday, November 19, 2011

Psychobilly Koffin Kats & Inazuma






  Usually if I ask for the night off to go to a car show or see a band, something always falls through.   I requested the night off in September to see The psychobilly legends, The Koffin Kats.  I got sweat on elbowed in the face, sexually molested and stepped on, but don't feel bad for me, I push back.  It was a blast!  Thank you Koffin Kats, for the bruises and the further loss of my hearing.  I also must thank Inazuma, they are a Japanese band from L.A.  They were totally crazed, they loved the "lock and loll" fucking epic!  I am still healing.  I got called "so fucking OLD," by my boyfriend's friend.  Yes I realize that a mosh pit is supposed to be beneath a 35 year old mother, but I "tried" to stay out of it. Anyway  I really needed that emotional outlet.   Aaahhh, now I can go back to teaching art to kindergartners,  serving food to rich people, patiently helping my kid's with homework, and making Waldorf dolls.  When one of my little students asks, "miss Robin, what's that on your arm," I just smile and change the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment